Re: [DML] Viruses from Cameron

(Moderator's note: Consider this subject retired.)

I'm expecting a moderator to kill this tread.

Yes, I understand what you all are saying is true. I got my virus as an
indirect of using the DML (not from the DML itself)... I should have been
more clear. Cameron tried to send me an attachment directly (bypassing the
DML), and a virus in his computer substituted his attachment for the virus
file. Like a dummy I tried to open it even though I didn't recognize the
.pif file extension. The pernicious thing about this is it found a loop
hole such that Windows cuts off *.pif file extensions when viewing
directories. That made the attachment that was really
Fileattachment.DOC.pif to appear to be Fileattachment.DOC.

There is no chance of getting a virus from receiving messages from the DML.

Walt Tampa, FL