Re: Exhaust Tips

I am assuming you have an early model DeLorean where you have two skinny pipes for the exhaust. I agree witht he previous post about the melting of the plastic with large exhaust tips on it. My suggestion is to try and get the exhaust tips that came on later model DeLoreans. I have an 83 and love the stock crome exhaust tips that are on it.

JimmyC
VIN#15880