getting close

I am very close to getting my Delorean and want to thank all the great
responces I have received from my questions. I think I speak for all recent
Delorean owners when I say this list convinced us that you can own a
Delorean and have a resource to help mainain it. My question is: I read
somewhere on the site what someone would do first when they buy their car. I
think it was an old post by a list member and it said something like. "the
first thing to do is change all relays, , fuses, fluids, etc."

If someone would tell me if they recall seeing that psot or what they would
do. It seems most people want new relays, fuses, switches, clean wiring,
zillas, reinforce trunk latch wire... etc. I want to learn how to work on
this car and I would like a checklist of what people would do first to make
the car a safe daily driver as funds allow.

thanks
mike c
vin# to follow