From: graves_14@xxxx [mailto:graves_14@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 10:02 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Gas smell from AC fan vents

Hi all,

SNIPPED

There are NO signs of leakage anywhere. I don't know what kind of
gas tank cap I have, but it is black and has a lock on it. It never
really felt like it was very snug fitting; I also never lock it. The
intake for the fan looks to be on the opposite side from the tank cap
though.... does this stink tranfer really happen?

Thanks,

Tyler