From: graves_14@xxxx [mailto:graves_14@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 10:02 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Gas smell from AC fan vents

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've had to write to the group. I'm having
a gas smell that comes into the cabin through the vents (I think).
When I first got the car last winter, I didn't notice this. But now
when the weather is hot, I tent to really smell it when I pull off
the highway and stop a light or something. I'm almost positive it is
coming in through the AC vents.