Re: [DML] spare tires

In a message dated 8/31/01 3:26:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jtrealty@xxxx writes:

<< An alternative is to
place it on the engine cover under the louvre with a bungee cord and
drive slow. It is also a great place to put a pizza! >>

Since I'm in the Pizza business (pizza maker) and have to deliver to
customers in my car every so often, I think I'll try this! Definitely would
make sure the pizza is still hot. Even though I hate all the stupid BTTF
jokes I get with the car, there was one that was kinda funny because I
deliver in it. Here goes..."If you don't get your pizza in 30 minutes or
less, we'll go back in time just for you!"

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>