[DML] Re: GM Engine - Conversion Prices Exceeds Car's

[DML] Re: GM Engine - Conversion Prices Exceeds Car's

I just wanted to make one statement responding to Joe's comment about a conversion being questionable if its price exceeds that of the vehicle:

While one should always consider their realistic budget, some people do have larger budgets.
In the street rodding world, a quality custom street rod can easily cost 50, 80 , or over $100K to build, yet most of the actual unrestored vehicles that are purchased to start these project rarely cost over $10K. I don't own a $50K+ street rod, but I do enjoy looking at them so I'm glad street rodders don't apply your logic.

My $0.02

Steve VIN 02650 ("Project Delorean")
Haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Just run into some unrelated setbacks. Will be working on the D today though!

http://www.angelfire.com/md2/projectdelorean