Re: [DML] Found new/original Fan Blower motors

Re: [DML] Found new/original Fan Blower motors

I disagree. My fan was squealing like a pig on fire and all I did was
take it apart, clean the rust out of it, and put some anti-sieze lube
in the bottom part of it where the internal mototr meets the housing.
Result? No more squeal. It's been about 3 years now and it's still as
quiet as a mouse (that's not on fire of course).

---Dan