Re: [DML] Found new/original Fan Blower motors

Re: [DML] Found new/original Fan Blower motors

Joe,
Mine was making a little noise and not a lot of air.
These blowers' bearing wear out easily and not
repairable. If yours is noisy, then it's time to
replace it; nothing worse than hearing a noisy
fan/blower. After I replaced mine, it's so quiet and
powerful.
Thanks,
--- Joseph Molino <foxmul@xxxx> wrote:
> what was wrong with your original? Is this a
> replacement for a non-working
> one or is this fan simply quieter? Mine is noisy.

[moderator snip]