Used window regulators on ebay

I normally wouldn't create a post that advertises my own auction on
ebay, but there have been a couple of posts of people possibly
looking for used window regulators...

If you go to ebay and search for "window regulators", the auction I
have posted will pop up. As the description says, they are used, and
the driver side regulator did not function at all when removed. The
passenger side would raise and lower the window, but would make a
"clicking" noise when it reached the top of it's path.

I'd be happy to entertain any other questions, but I don't know much
more than what is posted here and on the auction. Last time I
checked, the price was still at $9.99.

Nick
VIN 3092, the blue one.