Re: Two! Two! Teo questions in one!

For all the guys that have been helping me with my battery/alternator,
here's what I've got. I took some readings last night and everything looks
good. Engine at idle: 14 V, Engine at idle and all accessories on: 13V,
Engine at 1500 rpm and all accessories on: 14V. The reading are all analog,
so it could be +/- .5V. I know there is no drain on the battery because the
previous owner installed a battery saver switch, so when it's sitting in the
driveway I turn it off. Joe, you mentioned I should replace the original
Ducellier (which it still has). What amperage should I shoot for? The belt
is a little loose, so instead to tightening it, I think I'll just repace it.
Also, mybattery's CCAs are 700. Isn't that a little low?

Thanks again guys!