Re: Idle Control

Willie, I agree with Knut about the Idle system. from a parts stand
point, I sell about 1 idle speed motor a year and maby two switches
for the motor. I don't know if the switches are bad or someone wants
a spare, but that's the extent of selling parts. The system is very
reliable if set up properly. You might make sure there is no water or
moisture trapped in the spark plug holes, that will also cause an
irregular idle. By the way, Bosch makes the Idle speed system, and
you can't get any better than that.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/electrical.shtml

However, he did tell me that he was a little concerned with the way