Re: [DML] 1/18 DeLorean

I just went into my local Toys R'Us today and asked about the DMC. Checking there computer, they had it listed as available mid-October with a suggested retail price of $34.99. That's in Canadian $$$ of coarse.

Regarding the gold-plated cars. As Sun Star explained to me, they'll only be made if the stainless and BTTF cars sell well. So, if they're only going to make 50,000 units, that's honestly not a helluva lot of cars. If you take into consideration the amount of DeLorean owner/enthusiasts there are in the world, plus auto-buffs; and take into account the average Joe who just walks into the store and happens to see one and thinks it's cool and buys it; I believe Sun Star is underestimating how well these will really do. I think we can stop holding are breath; I wouldn't be surprised if the gold-plated ones go into production after-all.

My advice, buy as many as you want the first time, cause they'll be gone!!!

Randy
Vin #16353