getting body off frame

Nobody has volunteered any info yet on getting the body off the frame so
that I can replace a kinked fuel line. I'm not out to completely remove the
two halves, but just get them far enough apart to replace the line.

According to the parts manual there are a total of 10 bolts that hold the
fiberglass underbody to the frame. Is this correct? What else needs to be
disconnected in order to get the two apart? Brake master cylinder?

If anyone knows of any links to sites that show this procedure, then send me
a link. If you know this procedure yourself and are too lazy to type it up,
send me your phone number and a good time to call, and I will call you.

Thanks,
Walt Tampa, FL