           From: wmack <wmack@xxxxxx>
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: georad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "Jim Reeve"<ultra@xxxxxxx>
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Cohee, Michael" <mcohee@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jeff@xxxxxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     11. Delorean for sale Pics
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: 1/18 scale D question
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 23:24:31 -0400
   From: wmack <wmack@xxxxxx>
Subject: Idle Control

I took my Delorean into the shop at the beginning of the summer, to try
and
locate a oil leak i have in the engine.  When i came back to talk to the
mechanic he told me that the leak was very small and that i shouldn't
worry
about it.  However, he did tell me that he was a little concerned with the
way
the car was idling.  He began to give me his two cents on the subject, and

told me that european car manufacturers can't seem to make a good idle
control
system.  he said that they have a couple european cars in there shop every

couple of months to replace the idle control.  he said that it would be
worth
my looking into, to try and get an idle control system off of a japanese
car.
he said that the japanese idle control always outlast the life of the car,
and
that i could probably find one in a junk yard.
So my question to you is, has anyone replaced the idle control with
something
like this?  or is the delorean idle control pretty dependable?

Thanks
  Willie Mack
  Vin 5043

Message: 2