RE: [DML] More on Pantera gullwing...

I've invited the local Pantera groups to come to the West Coast
DeLorean/Bricklin Car Show next month in the San Francisco Bay Area, so
we'll see if any of them show up. I'm also looking for Subaru SVX owners
because they share many things in common with the DeLorean. I'll have my SVX
there along with my DeLorean.

The show is only 5 weeks away! If you can't download the registration form
from the website, send me your address and I'll mail you one.

Ken
Don't miss The 2001 DeLorean/Bricklin West Coast Celebration!!
September 20-23, San Ramon, California
Ken Montgomery, President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
mailto:kenm@xxxx http://www.ncdmc.org (916) 944-3252

The picture shows a Bricklin in the background (see the logo on its side).