           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
           From: Joshua Porter <joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. AC cycling
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 02:19:33 -0000
   From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Stainless Steel Polish

Hey list,

This weekend while up in Pennsylvania a friend of mine had a
Stainless steel BBQ. It was pretty dirty and "heat stained" (brownish
color) along with normal dirt from being outside. He took out this
cleaner from "MSW - Stainless Cleaner" that was made by the same BBQ
manufacture (MSW). It went on as a liquid and with minimal
rubbing....the stainless looked like it just came from the factory! I
am going to go to a local BBQ place here (NY) and see if they sell it
and try it out. It left no residue what so ever on the Stainless and
it didn't pickup any fingerprints when you touched it. Has anyone
used/tried this before? Hopefully I find it here and I can try it out
this week if it stops raining....I'll keep everyone posted.

Steve

Message: 2