Re: New Delorean commercial!

***** Moderator's Note *****
We're deep into speculation again. This is the last post
on this subject.
*****

I have to agree with all of your comments. The only thing I can
figure about this is that mabe they are creating something to use to
entice investors into this and they wanted a video to show them that
this is "real". Also it's easier than a "dog and pony" show and can be
sent easily and can be seen on any vcr or dvd. If in fact they will be
sending this out as an info packet to potential investers then it
would also become a collectable item immediatly! Of course this can
only be done in secrecy up until they register with the SEC.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

-- In dmcnews@xxxx, "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxx> wrote:
> I agree. This comes up on the list once in a while. I even hesitate
> to comment, but here goes.
>
> We've had a "policy" of sorts among the moderators on the list that
> this topic would be more-or-less ignored until we saw something
> substantive in the "regular press" about it - meaning Car&Driver,
> Autoweek, and/or the Wall Street Journal etc. If the so-called new
> DMC is ever more than a joke or a hoax, it will be covered in those
> places.
>
> Joe is right - it is impossible to design and engineer a car
anywhere
> near production level, in secrecy. Look at what has gone on with
> Carroll Shelby's latest effort, or the cars produced by Panoz
> Motorsports. They are covered at every step of development. Even the
> really big guys show prototypes to build excitement (and
investment!)