Cooper Cobra G/T Tires

I have just uploaded two pictures comparing Yokahama AVS Intermediates
to Cooper Cobra G/Ts to the "Files" section of our YahooGroups site. Go
here and click on "Tire Comparison":

These are big files, so I do not plan to leave them there for long. If
you want to view these high resolution pictures do it soon. After the
Houston Open House I will replace them with low resolution versions of
the pictures, plus one or two more.

As I mentioned last week, Cooper Cobra G/Ts will fit both the front and
rear of the DeLorean and they look great (see for yourself in those
pictures). However, the Cobras do not have the same high speed rating
as the Yokos.

- Mike Substelny