Vin#529

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself: My name is Ed uding and I am one of
the active members of the Dutch Delorean Club.

I see a list of Delorean 528 and 530, the 529 was missing. Last week,
I figured out that this car is in the Netherlands. It was in Germany
for 17 years and was sold to someone in the Netherlands. The car was
originally delivered to Germany according to the present owner. You
may find it interesting to know that there are over 100 Deloreans in
the Netherlands.

Ed Uding
Vin#11626