Re: Stainless Steel Polish

Is this stuff any less oily that Hi-Lite? I hate using that - it
leaves a residue (it is mostly mineral oil and water) that just
attracts dust like a magnet. My favorite is still windex....

Another hint - Turtle Wax Clear-Guard (silicone) is great at car
shows - make the car shiny and fingerprints disappear. The drawback
is that it looks horrible if it gets wet, so it's no good for
everyday use. I remove it (with Windex!) after the show.

Dave Swingle

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, James Espey <james@xxxx> wrote:
> This is, without question, the best SS Polish around. We switched
to it a
> few years ago from Super Hi-Lite and have never had any complaints.
One of