Re: [DML] Cooling system

Another test you could do along with testing the otterstat is to
unplug the wires from it and place a jumper wire between them. This
should keep the fans running continuously (with the ignition key in
the run position). If you notice that it's still "chattering" then I
would look else where in the circuit, start from the beginning. You
may have a break in a wire or a loose connection.

Steve