Re: Stainless Steel Polish

This is, without question, the best SS Polish around. We switched to it a
few years ago from Super Hi-Lite and have never had any complaints. One of
the things if you are used to using Super Hi-Lite is that you don't have to
use NEAR as much of the SS-GLO.

Also, if anyone wants to buy a case of 12, we'll sell it at the same price
of $20 a can - $240 a case.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas