From: Payne
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: [DML] Car Shows

I have had my car in a couple of shows here in my town, and nobody has been
so disrespectful as to help themselves into it. Of course everyone has to
immediately place huge handprints all over it as they walk by, but I have no
problem letting people sit in it if they ask. I would first suggest having
a couple of more obvious signs placed conspicuously on the seat or the door
sill. I love to see DeLoreans at shows and I'd hate for a few people to
sour your experience.

payne