From: Ryan Foster
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 6:22 PM
Subject: [DML] Parts DMCJoe

( These parts are readily available at the DeLorean shops: Moderator)

Hi list,
This note is directed to DMC Joe.
I tried to contact him via e-mail. No response for about a week.
I tried to call him, Which I will again.
I was asking him for a couple of parts. Does any one have anything like this
they might want to sell?
1. The white relay for interior lights.
2. A lense for the engine compartment light.
3. A piece of the black pinch metal that holds the screens in the lower
engine cover. It would be the longest piece.
If any one has anything like this for sale Please contact me.
My personal email is westiething@xxxx

Thanks!!
Ryan- vin.#16301

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html