Collector's insurance

I'm new to the list, I'm hoping to get a DeLorean soon. I am 22 years
old. Does anyone know of any classic car insurance companies that don't
require the owner/driver to be either at least 25 years old or have at
least 5 years driving experience?
Also does anyone have any advice where to get a loan when you have very
little credit history like me?
Does anyone have, or know of, a good-condition DeLorean for sale at a
good price?
Can anyone reccomend where to rent a garage to keep the car in?

Thanks,

Joe
--
"I'll tell you what to think,