Re: [DML] Car Shows

Jason, as far as car show etiquette, I am not sure about putting yellow tape
across your door. I have seen cars set off by ropes at VW shows but those are
usually the biggest interest cars of the show. I don't know if that would
come across as being pretentious or not. But as far as the VIN #'s go, the
reason for the huge difference in digits is that the series is different. All
81 VINs were of the 0+4digit variety. 82's were the 10,000 series starting
with 1+4digits, and 83's were the 20,000 series with 2+4digits.

John Weaver