Re: DeLorean check blanks?

I've seen custom checks before where people can send in pictures, and
the printing company can put them onto the checks. I saw one one time
when a guy in front of me wrote a check out that had a picture of his
BMW on it. The guy said he got the checks from a place called Kansas
Bank Note Company. There on the web, and have complete details on
their site for pricing.

http://www.kbnc.com/

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Soma576@xxxx wrote:
<SNIP>
> anyone know of a source for getting DeLorean check blanks???
<SNIP>