Re: [DML] Rim replacement anyone?

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Tom Niemczewski" <tomcio@xxxx> wrote:
> > I had the plan to put 16" front and 17" rear rims on the car
> > (instead of the standard 15" and 16") to make it look purdy, but
<SNIP>

> Sacha, Original rims are 14" front and 15" rear.
>
> Tom Niemczewski

That's what I meant... I want to replace with 15" and 16" instead of
the standard 14" and 15". 16" and 17" might be an otion but I wonder
if there would be room for that and if that looks nice at all.

So far there is pretty little info on this subject. Probably because
not many people have their rims replaced. The only thing so far was
pointed out to me by a local owner:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Street/3391/

However I'd love to know the offset values so that I can shop here
which would be more cost effective. Perhaps I'll give mr. Kay a call
to see what he is willing to share on this info.

Sacha