Re: [DML] DeLorean check blanks?

***** Moderator's Note *****
This will end the check discussion. If you need
more information on VersaCheck, please contact
Michael or VersaCheck directly.
*****

Soma:

You must be psychic! :)

I did just that! :)

You need:

VersaCheck software (lets you print your own checks)
VersaCheck blank checks

both are available at your friendly neighborhood
Office Depot.

I made some of my car, but it takes some tweeking.
You will need a decent graphics editing program to
adjust transparencies, etc - but it can be done.

If you want, email me privately with the photo you
want of your D, and I can make you the check template
then you can print them yourself.

VersaCheck is very cheap, a lot cheaper than buying
from your bank...

Mike