New Owner

I've just purchased a 1981 DeLorean and have a few problems I hope someone can help me with.

When you first start the car it seems that it's starving for gas. It seems that it isn't even getting enough to allow it to pull off. You can push the gas pedal and it just won't respond.

It also seems very sluggish in the lower gears until you reach about 2500-3000 RPM's. Once you get past 3000 RPM's in first it runs okay.

I also have a problem with the door locks. Both doors will lock with the key from the drivers side but the passenger side will not unlock when you unlock the driver side door.

Thanks for your help.

Mike