Re: Locks (was New Owner)

This would be (in order of likelihood) a burned-out unlock solenoid
on the passenger door, a bad relay in the lock control box (what
happens when you try it from the passenger side??) a broken wire in
the wiring loom between the body and the door, or a bad lock switch
on the driver door.

Probably "Zilla-time", unless you are really handy rewinding
solenoids and/or fixing small under-rated electronic circuits.

Dave Swingle

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Mike Allred" <mallred@xxxx> wrote:
> I've just purchased a 1981 DeLorean and have a few problems I hope
someone can help me with.
> ---
> I also have a problem with the door locks. Both doors will lock
with the key from the drivers side but the passenger side will not
unlock when you unlock the driver side door.