Re: [DML] A/C belt tensioner

I notice that the hole is threaded a lot deeper than the factory bolt, so I
replaced mine with one that is half a centimeter longer. It's been a couple
of months and it seems to hold. Try that and let me know how it works out
for you. It is much easier than removing the cover and retap or replace with
insert.
Everyone that I checked with told me that I will have to drill it out and
install an insert. One dealer even tried to sell me a repair kit for $80.00.
Good luck.
Bill VIN# 2157