Re: [DML] Grinding

> Are you sure you got all the air out of the new line, how did you
> bleed the system, the only way I could do mine was with a vacum pump.

I'm almost 100% posotive we got all the air out. I had a trained technician
use a vacuum bleeder. Plus it had the same symptom even before I took the
old line off. I'm still puzzled why it would only happen when hot. And why
it doesn't matter if I try to match revs or double clutch. I guess I'll
have to find a shop to diagnose it, but so far nobody around here wants to
touch it!

Thanks!

payne