      1. Re: Grinding
           From: johndmc57@xxxxxxxxx
      2. Deloreans at Auction-Where is the V-8 Delorean
           From: bobb635@xxxxxxxxx
      3. DeLorean in Carbondale, Colorado
           From: Joshieloo@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Fender repair
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: The Otterstat
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      6. RE: DeLorean TV Appearance
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Rim replacement anyone?
           From: Sacha Prins <sacha@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Injector Line Seals
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Torsion bar adjustments
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: short in fuse #17 circuit
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Otterstat retaining clip
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     12. Door Lock Cover
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Camshaftbelt / drivechains / PRV Engine
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Camshaftbelt / drivechains / PRV Engine
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 13:37:20 -0000
   From: johndmc57@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Grinding

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Payne" <bpayne@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm puzzled by a grinding my transmission is making.  It's suffering
> symptoms of plastic clutch line syndrome, even though I replaced it
with the
> stainless braided one.  The transmission performs flawlessly when
it's cold,
> but when it get's hot it will grind downshifting to fourth.  ==

Are you sure you got all the air out of the new line, how did you
bleed the system, the only way I could do mine was with a vacum pump.

Message: 2