Deloreans at Auction-Where is the V-8 Delorean

Deloreans at Auction-Where is the V-8 Delorean

A friend called my last night about a D for sale in springfield
illinois. The car has been in storage for year and is dirty inside and
out. It does not run.

In trying to estimate its value he had a copy of Krus (Sp) auction
results from 1999 or 2000. A summary of the auctions showed the
following

Las Vegas $1,500
Atlantic city V-8 $2,800
Other cities $9,500 to $18,000

Does anyone on the list have this info? Does anyone know the owner of
the V-8 Delorean? Can we contact the auction winners?

Bob Brandys