DeLorean in Carbondale, Colorado

Dear List,
I was in Colorado last week on vacation. I never expected to see a DeLorean,
but believe it or not, I did! What was more interesting was the fact that
Carbondale (which is between Glenwood Springs and Aspen, off of Route 82) is
such a tiny town and the place that I spotted it was in the parking lot of my
brother-in-law's restaurant! I left a card on the windshield, with a note
that I also owned a D, my email address and mention of the DML.
Unfortunately, I haven't heard from the owner.
So, I'm reaching out on a limb here... If you are the owner of this DeLorean,
VIN 006180 (I think) and was parked at The Village Smithy in Carbondale,
Colorado on Tuesday, July 17th at around 10:45AM, with the license plate
"FLIING"...I am the one that left you the card!
Regardless, it was great seeing another DeLorean, but even better knowing
that he/she, if in fact ate at The Village Smithy, surely had a great
breakfast! Thanks for listening...

Joshua Schwartz
001292
Trumbull, CT