           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      2. D in my area
           From: Farrar <smeghead79@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Washer Fluid Pump.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      4. Re: OIL!
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx>
      5. Injector Line Seals
           From: "Jason" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Injector Line Seals
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      7. The Otterstat
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Grinding
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. DeLorean TV Appearance
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 09:53:58 -0000
   From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
Subject: LED Lights (was: Re: Finding Light Bulbs)

To add something to this topic, LEDs would be perfect for the center
console. The four lights behind the panel right now feed a
crude "fiber optic" series of plastic lines that feed light to the
panel. The lights as they are right now are recessed, so the focused
beam that the usual LED puts out would work just fine.

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Jan van de Wouw" <Jan@xxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> 2. LEDs have a directional beam of light.
<SNIP>

Message: 2