A/C belt tensioner

Hello List;

The bottom mounting bolt hole, that goes into the timing chain cover, and mounts the A/C belt tensioner assembly has been BADLY stripped out, oversized and made completely un-useable. Has any one used a different belt tenioner assemble on the D. The proper fix is to replace the chain cover. The cover is thin at this bolt hole and I'm sure others have stripped this bolt.
(Maybe not as badly destroyed as this one) There have been so many good fixes on this list I guess I am just hoping for one more.
Jerry