Re: [DML] Re: Spares

You're right David, my Otterstat fell off today, turns out the metal clip was
missing, it was held on by silicone seal. I hadn't checked it, it was ok up to
now. You have to wonder how dumb mechanics are wherein they know where to go but
not what to do when they get there. This was done before I got the car, my fault I
hadn't checked, but to be fair there's a lot to check when you first jump in, I got
most of it (I think).