Virus Alert!!!

[MODERATOR NOTE: Normally we do not post virus warnings here, since Yahoogroups automatically strips off all attachments. However the number of virus-related posts that have sprung up suddenly tells me that a lot of DML people are being hit by this virus via their private email today. Remember, you cannot get a virus through a DML message, but you can get one from someone emailing you directly.]

Today I received a copy of my message replying to Ryan's question
about lights from mdrig(at)email.msn.com telling me to take a look
at the attached file "fun.pif" I had never seen this person post
before & because the attachment wasn't really titled, I scanned it
with my virus program & lo & behold, It told me it was a virus &
recommended that I not download the attachment. So if anybody
else on the list receives a message from mdrig(at)email.msn.com,
saying nothing but take a look at an attached file entitled "fun.pif,"
I would recommend that you not download the attachment &
delete the message immediately!

John Yeoman