DMC-0ne

[MODERATOR NOTE: While I've allowed various whacko theories to be posted before, this one is obviously bogus. A number of long-time DOA Directors follow the DML and some participate frequently. Museum Director Hank Breer posted *yesterday*, for crying out loud!]

Well Cameron, most everyone who tries to do business with CA DMC-1 seems
to have some sort of problem. I've seen only one exception on the list,
that I recall.

This leads me to another question. The DeLorean Owners Association
Board of Directors, Tech Editors, etc. do not seem to contribute to, nor
participate in, the list. Is it one of those things where it's them and
us or are we all the same group? Certainly Ed Bernstein (DMC-1) does
not contribute and he seems to be one of the most involved and
knowledgeable and with great amounts of experience. He's a major player
in the association. I see by the magazine he does a lot of emcee work,
I think with his hat on backwards or something like that, seems like a
great guy, and yet...! He does put beautiful ads in the magazine
though..."call me and I'll come pick up your car, wherever you are, and
you're troubles will be over."

I wonder!

(Moderators if this doesn't fit throw it out...my motto always: "when in
doubt, throw it out.")

[I probably should have done that, Les, but the potential drama of a DOA Director responding to this post was just irresistable to me. -Moderator Mike Substelny]