Re: [DML] Delorean one experience with tach

Re: [DML] Delorean one experience with tach

[MODERATOR NOTE: Generally we do not approve messages that call anyone a jerk, no matter what they have done. Please feel free to tell true stories of your experiences, but do not call people names on the DML. Future editorials that call people names will be rejected.]

Congratulations! You've been "Delorean One'd" by Ed the owner, no less. What a jerk he is. I was deciding whether to have him or Steve Wynne at DMCUSA in Houston totally restore my car. Wynne was a gentleman and seemed honest and D1 was only interested in getting it out there (I live in Connecticut) and going to town. I have a letter that Ed wrote to me that was so incrediblly rude you'd think an ignorant twelve year old wrote it...insulting me for my decision to go to DMCUSA instead of him.

If you need help, call the Houston guys - 800.usa.dmc1 and talk to Steve or Warren and drop my name. I also hear Rob Grady in Long Island is first class as well.

Good luck,

Fred Klorczyk
6894