RE: [DML] West Coast DeLorean/Bricklin/Mercedes Car Show

RE: [DML] West Coast DeLorean/Bricklin/Mercedes Car Show

 I've had some people contact me about needing the convention rate on the
Marriott hotel to extend into Sunday night. This has now been arranged. The
$74 rate is good for the dates surrounding the event as well, but I do have
a limited block of rooms available since this is such a popular hotel.

As I mentioned in the last message, we're happy to have the Mercedes 300SL
club joining us as well as the Bricklin clubs, who are celebrating their
twentieth year as organizations. With the inclusion of the 300SL's we'll be
able to show all three production gullwing cars at a single event.

We're working on guest speakers and I'll keep everyone informed as the
details unfold. This is our first year for holding such a big event and
while we would very much like to follow in Ken Koncelik's footsteps, we know
those are some pretty big shoes to fill. However, Ken K. has been most
helpful in our planning and we would not have been able to pull this
together without his help.

I'll soon be adding details about each days events to our club website
(http://www.ncdmc.org) and I'll keep everyone informed here as well.

Ken (M)

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean/delorean01.htm
mailto:kenm@xxxx
President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://www.ncdmc.org
http://www.dmcnews.com mailto:directory@xxxx