Re: JZD address

In a message dated 7/16/01 12:19:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
fedeli@xxxx writes:

> Apparently, JZD is maintaining a secluded location due to his financial
> troubles as no one on this list can provide his location (email or snail
> mail POC...or even JZD's 'PMB mailing' location to protect his privacy which

Kathryn DeLorean said last year in Cleveland that he was living fairly close
to his "old neighborhood," and was still getting mail at the same PO box, I
think in Pluckemin. (It's in the archives of the DML, you can look it up.)
Of course, that could have changed. Anybody written to him lately? And got
a response? My son sent him a birthday card and it didn't come back from the
post office, if that means anything.

Wayne
11174