Re: [DML] DeLorean Car Show - Memphis

In a message dated 7/16/01 7:43:30 AM Central Daylight Time,
kkoncelik@xxxx writes:

<< George Crane, the former DeLorean employee that delivered the powerful and
emotional tours at the factory this summer at Eurofest, will be coming to
the
show. He will be bringing with him some of the literature and information
from the plant including fax's from JZD to Ireland during the time the plant
was open. >>

Ken,

I want to personally say "Thank You" for being able to make this happen. I
know in speaking with George in Ireland this past spring, his passion and
love for the car and the people involved with it is truly amazing. He had
expressed a sincere interest in being able to attend the Memphis show, to
meet all the people and see all the cars and to know that the dream he helped
build, is still alive. I'm sure having George attend this event will be as
informative and enjoyable for us, as it will be for him.

This show just keeps getting better all the time.

Thanks again, Marty