No Cold Idle - More Details

 Heres some more details on my idle problem.

All the Vacuum lines seem to be alright.

The Frequency valve is buzzing like it should be.

If I can get the car to stay running long enough to get to the engine I can keep it running
if I pull the throttle lever back a little but If I let off and let the throttle lever hit the microswitch it will
die just a few seconds later. Is this a sign of a bad microswitch? I pulled the wires off and cleaned
the contacts but it didn't help any. Is there anyway to rebuild this? What about the Idle speed
regulator? Can that be rebuilt?

Thanks for the help......................Jason # 5903