Hot Start Relay Fix

Group, At the request of one of the DML people, I have added a SPST
MOMentary switch to the Hot Start Relay Fix. Now you can leave it
plugged in all the time and when you need it, just reach back and
push down on a switch which I have attached to the side of it to
activate. Plug and play. I will post it on the web site in a day or
two. But, It's the same relay now with a momemtary switch for safety.
All in on neat little package. Look under modifications.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/