Re: [DML] New Shocks a MUST!!!

As a supporter and admirer of Rob Grady, I am always
pleased to hear good things about his products.
However, I, too, recently put new shocks on my car and
opted for the shocks sold by the midstates DeLorean
club. Price was the primary reason and the fact that
I know Marty Maier and his car made me feel the shocks
would be a good investment.

I recetnly put 2300 miles on my car in less than a
week and I am VERY pleased with the change in the
ride. On the one hand, it is very sublte. The car
still handles like a sports (sporty?) car, but the
ride is much smoother. Despite its smoother (softer?)
ride, it does not wallow.

I can't compare these to any other aftermarket shocks
being offered by the typical vendors and have nothing
bad to say about any of them. However, if you need
shocks and like to save some money, I would strongly
suggest you check these out.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867