Re: [DML] Fuel Tank Supplier (Was: Delorean Vin#000570)

Re: [DML] Fuel Tank Supplier (Was: Delorean Vin#000570)

Stian,

You said:

"you have to fill gas very, very often compared to any other car be it old or new!......."

When you compare the gas mileage of many of the larger cars and SUV's here in the states the DeLorean at 26 to 28 MPG has a pretty decent driving range.

Yes; you can be very proud of Dyno Industries of Norway. They did an excellent job on the DeLorean fuel tank. The tank is not only safe and easy to service it also has a "0" failure rate even after 20 years. I'm always amazed how the tanks hold up even after contaminated gas (which can destroy most rubber and plastic components) has resided in the tank for years. After a thorough cleaning they look factory new.

DMC Joe
www.dmc.tv
"We're here to help you"
DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxx>